This training series aims to improve worker and motorist safety through learning the proper use of traffic control devices during road maintenance and construction operations. Participants will find out how to use specific types of traffic control devices and how to plan, set up and maintain a work zone.
The workshop will cover the following items in detail:
- Why proper TTC is vital
- How to determine when TTC is needed, and the level required
- The areas of Traffic Control Zone (TCZ)
- How to recognize approved traffic control devices
- Identifying different tapers and their use
- Creating a TTC plan
- Installing and removing TTC
- Flagger locations and procedures
- Flagger do’s and don’ts
The training will bring to light the hazards that field workers face every day in construction zones.
*Limited time offer - Hurry and grab this amazing deal before it expires!